Monday, September 4, 2023

The Derailers' "Reverb Deluxe" and Joy Lynn White's "The Lucky Few"

      I was listening to several Joy Lynn White and Derailers  albums recently and was curious if their albums were still available on streaming.   I was quite surprised when I found out that the albums I consider their respective best (The Derailers' Reverb Deluxe and Joy Lynn White's The Lucky Few) are both out of print, even as all of their other releases are available for streaming.  So I felt it my duty to post two of the finest  alternative country releases in 1997 - if I was doing a best of from that year, they would definitely make the top ten.  Enjoy.


Just One More Time
Lover's Lie
California Angel
Can't Stop A Train
I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love (Today)
Pawnshop Wedding Rings
No One To Talk To But The Blues
Dull Edge Of The Blade
Ellen
Tears In Your Eyes
It's Too Late
You Don't Have To Go
Painful Days And Sleepless Nights
Come Back / Raspberry Beret


Too Big for This Town
Try Not to Be So Lonely
Why Do I Love You
I Doubt If It Does to You
It's About Me
I Just Wanted to See You So Bad
It's Better This Way
The Lucky Few
Life's Just Too Short
I Lost It

4 comments:

Tinman said...

This looks very good. Thank You

Ishkabibliophile said...

@Tinman,

You're quite welcome!

best,
Ish

gblizz said...

These look good, thanks!

Ishkabibliophile said...

gblizz,

Hope you like them!!

best,
Ish