Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tarnation - Gentle Creatures

          I was tempted to indulge in just a bit of nostalgia for the alternative country of the 1990s, but I'll refrain and just say that Tarnation's out of print 1995 album "Gentle Creatures" is an underappreciated gem.  It's out of print now (as is their also out of print follow-up Mirador), but, unbeknownst to me til about 20 minutes ago, the lead singer (and creative force) Paula Frazer has put out several solo albums.   Which I will shortly be checking out. :)

(p.s.  I still haven't figured out new solution to the recent file-sharing problems, but I figured I'd give filefactory.com a shot.)

Download

Game Of Broken Hearts
Halfway To Madness
The Well
Big O Motel
Tell Me It's Not So
Two Wrongs Won't Make Things Right
Lonely Lights
Gentle Creatures
Listen To The Wind
The Hand
Do You Fancy Me
Yellow Birds
Burn Again
Stranger In The Mirror
It's Not Easy

No comments: