Thursday, September 29, 2016

All in the Drive-By Truckers Family

           I only found out a couple of weeks ago that the Drive-By Truckers have a new cd coming out Sept 30 (i.e. in a few hours).  I'd pretty much finished making the two cd comp so let this serve as a little reminder to go out and get their new album and to go see them when they come to your town.  I presume most DBT fans have heard Jason Isbell's solo stuff, but  I would also encourage folks to get Shonna Tucker's (the former bassist) solo cd (I wasn't aware of it until a few months ago.)

Download

Disc One

The Southern Thing Drive-By Truckers
Fifteen Days (Leaving Time Again) Patterson Hood
24 Frames Jason Isbell
Made Up English Oceans Drive-By Truckers
Daddy's Little Pumpkin Drive-By Truckers
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love Drive-By Truckers
Pound It Out Booker T.
Heavy and Hanging Patterson Hood
Goddamn Lonely Love Drive-By Truckers
The Devil Is My Running Mate Jason Isbell
Everywhere with Helicopter Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit
Cottonseed Mike Cooley
Too Much Sex (Too Little Jesus) Drive-By Truckers
Burning Hell (Live) Patterson Hood
(It's Gonna Be) / I Told You So Drive-By Truckers

Disc Two

Alabama Pines Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit
Gravity's Gone Drive-By Truckers
My Sweet Annette Drive-By Truckers
People Who Died Drive-By Truckers
Hate This Town Patterson Hood & The Downtown Rumblers
The Home Front Drive-By Truckers
Lonely People Shonna Tucker & Eye Candy
Elephant Jason Isbell
Adam Raised A Cain Patterson Hood
Moonlight Mile Drive-By Truckers
Fire Patterson Hood
Sunstroke Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit
Cartoon Gold Drive-By Truckers
George Jones Talkin' Cell Phone Blues Drive-By Truckers
The Living Bubba Drive-By Truckers

5 comments:

J. Loslo said...

Thanks for these. I've been looking at DBT from a distance, wondering if I should jump in. This will be a great introduction.

Ishkabibliophile said...

@J. Loslo,

Hope you're enjoying them. If you're looking for more DBTs, I'd go for any of these three - Brighter than Creation's Dark, The Dirty South, and Go-Go Boots.

Ish

Ishkabibliophile said...

Apologies to the anonymous poster who left a thank you comment - I deleted it by accident (and Google doesn't let you restore them)

LostMan said...

Any chance this is still out there somewhere?

Thanks for all your work!!

Ishkabibliophile said...

Just re-upped it. Enjoy!