Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Birdman of Chicago


In addition to twang, I've found myself listening to Andrew Bird a lot on my morning commute the last couple of years - especially The Mysterious Production of Eggs and Armchair Apocrypha. I also like his earlier releases, but I don't think they hang together quite as cohesively as TMPOE or AA. So here's a couple of Andrew Bird mixtapes featuring his earlier material.


Two Way Action
Action / Adventure
Dora Goes To Town
Wishing For Contentment
Something Sinister
Sectionate City
Case in Point
Lull
First Song
Swedish Folk Tune
The Trees Were Mistaken
Sloe-eyed Seasons
--

Volume Two

Dance of Death
Self-Torture
I
Way Out West
And So...
Beware
Sic of Elephants
The Door
Too Long
Weather Systems
Theme 1 (restated)
(What's Your) Angle?
Satisfied

No comments: