Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Think I Hear Some Echo

Okay, it's 80s music again this week. But I bet it's been a while since you listened to Echo and the Bunnymen and probably haven't heard any of their newer stuff. In that spirit, I give you 18 tracks from the pride of Liverpool including a few cuts from their 2009 release The Fountain.


Silver
Think I Need It Too
Happy Death Men
All That Jazz
Heaven Up Here
Scissors In The Sand
All I Want
Ripeness
History Chimes
Bring On The Dancing Horses
Drivetime
My Kingdom
Stormy Weather
Sideways Eight
Way Out And Up We Go
A Promise
Gods Will Be Gods
Villiers Terrace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Killer Mixes my friend.......

Any chance of a re-up for this Echo Mix??

Cheers
Obey Gravity

Ishkabibliophile said...

@anonymous

Done and done. :)

Anonymous said...

Yoda MAN!

Thanks Much!!

Cheers OG