Sunday, February 4, 2024

The Wonder of it All: A Stevie Wonder Collection

   If I was a fella prone to conspiracy theories, I would probably believe it if someone said that Stevie Wonder was much older than his official birth date.  Like, I know, he was first Little Stevie Wonder, but I will never wrap my mind around the fact that he completed the last of his string of mid-70's brilliant albums - Music of My Mind (1972); Talking Book (1972); Innervisions (1973); Fulfillingness' First Finale (1974); and Songs in the Key of Life (1976) - by the time he was 26.   Just bananas.  But rather than dwell on such things, I figure it's much better just to listen to the music so here's a Stevie retrospective.


Download

The First Garden
I've Got You
I Want My Baby Back
If Your Love Cannot Be Moved
Paulsby
If You Really Love Me
Love Having You Around
Golden Lady
It Ain't No Use
Isn't She Lovely
Everybody's Talking
Ain't That Love
Jungle Fever
Be Cool Be Calm (And Keep Yourself Together)
I'm More Than Happy (I'm Satisfied)
Dream
Purple Rain Drops
Heaven Help Us All

No comments: