Thursday, August 29, 2019

Saluting 70's Singer-Songwriters - Volume 6


          Other than to say that I continue to be impressed by the breadth and depth of 70's artists, I think I've run out of things to say about the music of the '70s.  So I'll just say that this is likely the last volume of 70's singer-songwriter compilations (at least for a while).  But I have re-upped all the previous volumes along with all the Sucking in the 70s compilations.


Download

Here He Comes Brian Eno
On Some Faraway Beach Brian Eno
Bless The Weather John Martyn
Solid Air John Martyn
You Don't Know Me Caetano Veloso
Da maior importância Caetano Veloso 
Perfect Day Lou Reed
Coney Island Baby Lou Reed
Thank You Master (For My Soul) Donny Hathaway
Come Little Children Donny Hathaway
Mary C Brown and the Hollywood Sign Dory Previn
Atlantis Dory Previn
Old Man Neil Young
Long May You Run Neil Young
Brass Buttons Gram Parsons
How Much I've Lied Gram Parsons
My Tennessee Mountain Home Dolly Parton
It's All Wrong, But It's All Right Dolly Parton

3 comments:

gebis61 said...

Hi
it's possible re-upload neko case - the secret life of neko?
you pubblish it in 2009. Thank you very much bye

Ishkabibliophile said...

@gebis61,

Done and done. Enjoy.

Ish

gebis61 said...

Thank you very much