Thursday, June 28, 2018

The Texas Legends Series - Volume Two: The Gourds, Doug Sahm, and Spoon

     Six years ago, I posted a compilation featuring three great Texas artists: James Hand, Justin Trevino, and Don Walser.   It's been a long time, but I finally have another volume in the series, this time with a more disparate collection of great Texas artists: The Gourds, Doug Sahm, and Spoon.  In addition to the aforementioned comp, I've also re-upped a bunch of other Texas-centric stuff: The Damnations' Where it Lands, the 3 named singer-songwriter compilation, and the Robert Earl Keen - Lyle Lovett compilation.

Download

Mendocino Doug Sahm
(The New Way Of) Grievin' & Smokin' The Gourds
Do You Spoon
You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb Spoon
You're Gonna Miss Me Doug Sahm & Sons
Gin And Juice The Gourds
First Caress Spoon
Stab The Gourds
I Wanna' Be Mama Again Doug Sahm
It's Gonna Be Easy Doug Sahm
I Summon You Spoon
Cold Bed The Gourds
Love Don't Treat Me Fair The Sir Douglas Quintet
Vittorio E. Spoon
Bugs The Gourds
I Don't Want Doug Sahm
Everything Hits at Once Spoon
Makes Me Roll The Gourds

3 comments:

bostig said...

Thanks a lot. Alittle late though but still

bostig said...

Hi,

It seems that I missed the first volume. If possible, I would appreciate a re-up.

best regards

Bo

Ishkabibliophile said...

@Bostig,

Just fixed the link. Better late than never!

Ish