Saturday, April 1, 2017

She Don't Care About Time: The Byrds, The Three O'Clock, and Army/Navy

   The weather in the Northeast has been kinda crappy the last week or so, but it's finally April, and some nice springtime weather has to be on the way, so I thought everyone could use some guitar rock/pop. And since it's been a while since I did an LA-centric mix, I thought I'd go with three Los Angeles based bands from three different eras: The Byrds (1960's), The Three O'Clock (1980s), and Army/Navy (2010's). (Befour Three O'Clock and The Salvation Army were early band names for The Three O'Clock, btw.)  I've also re-upped the Los Angeles 60's music scenes comps.

Download

Jetfighter The Three O'Clock
So You Want To Be A Rock 'N' Roll Star The Byrds
Pacific Army Navy
Prouve Army Navy
Sorry The Three O'Clock
Dolphin's Smile The Byrds
Summer Morning Army Navy
She Turns To Flowers Salvation Army
I See You The Byrds
She Don't Care About Time The Byrds
The Girl With The Guitar (Says Oh Yeah) The Three O'Clock
I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better Byrds
Ignite Army Navy
The Seventeen Forever Befour Three O'Clock
The Long Goodbye Army Navy

2 comments:

severian said...

In the re-up of the L.A. scene compilation, both links lead to Side A.
Thanks for the good music!

Ishkabibliophile said...

@severian,

Problem fixed - Sorry about that.

Ish